Find Out Why Anthelios With Mexoryl is The Best Sunscreen On the Planet
Anthelios by La Roche PosayWomen in the know, know about Anthelios, a French line of sunscreen products made by La Roche Posay, recommended by many dermatologists and other healthcare professionals. Anthelios sunscreens contain Mexoryl, a patented molecule that when combined with other sunscreen filtering ingredients, offers broad spectrum protection from BOTH UVA and UVB rays. Something no other sunscreens offer.
Anthelios sunscreens are also photostable (they don't degrade when exposed to sunlight), unlike most other sunscreen brands available in the US. And the attributes of Mexoryl allow it to be formulated into very high SPF formulations, such as found in Anthelios XL SPF 60, offering the ultimate in sun protection.
Sunscreen filters may be divided into two categories: physical or chemical.
Physical agents work by sitting on top of the skin and preventing the penetration of UV rays. Physical sun filters include zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. Chemical agents, on the other hand, interact with the skin's surface to provide a protective barrier. They include agents such as octocrylene, avobenzone (Parsol 1789), Mexoryl SX and Mexoryl XL.
Choosing The Best Sunscreen For You
La Roche Posay's Anthelios comes in a range of formulations. All offer both UVB and UVA protection but you have options geared for moisturization, easy application or choice of morning or evening use. Here are some options:
- Anthelios XL SPF 60 - formulated with Mexoryl SX, Mexoryl XL, avobenzone plus other sun filters, it offers the ultimate in sun protection
- Anthelios Lait SPF 45 - a lighter fluid formulation which some prefer
- Anthelios S SPF 30 - a great cream formulation for everyday use
- Anthelios Spray SPF 30 - convenient application so perfect for children
- Hydraphase UV SPF 30 - though not part of the Anthelios line, this wonderful moisturizer by La Roche Posay is perfect for most skin types. Because it's a moisturizer and not a sunscreen it can (and should be) used everyday, year round to offer protection against both UVA and UVB rays.
- Mexoryl Sunscreens - Review this page for a large selection of Mexoryl based sun screen products that suits your needs
Welcome to antheliosonline.com
We are here to provide you with the most useful information on Anthelios and Mexoryl based sunscreen products. Find out why Mexoryl is the best sunscreen available oday.